If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase or if you have realised that you have ordered the wrong product, simply send it back to us in its original condition within 14 days of the date you received it along with a copy of your invoice and a covering letter and we will happily refund you the total amount of the goods you have returned.
All returns should be sent to the following address
Envelopes4U, Unit 1 Glebe Farm, Turweston, Brackley, NN135JE
Please note: if you are returning products, the returned products will need to be in a re-saleable condition otherwise we cannot honour the refund. We will only refund the minimum postage cost applicable to the items ordered. For example if 100 envelopes are to be returned and £9.45 P&P was originally paid a postage refund of £4.95 will be issued. For orders in excess of 100 envelopes the maximum postage refund will be £6.95. No refunds will be issued for return postage costs.
This does not apply to bespoke cut and made items, see details below:-
- We can only accept opened items if they are faulty.
- Return postage will only be refunded on goods which are faulty.
- Maximum return postage refunds are limited to £6.95 per parcel, which must be agreed in advance before parcels are returned.
- If you find some/all of your items are faulty/damaged, please make sure you let us know within 7 days of delivery, otherwise this cannot be rectified later. No exceptions will be made.
- Card blanks, all cut paper and card sizes are a bespoke item made and cut for customer orders. These are non refundable and non returnable. You can request a sample beforehand to make sure the card or paper is correct for purpose and use. Paper and card is cut to + and – 1 mm tolerance.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the goods are returned in a proper and resaleable condition. Any damage incurred to goods by customers couriers / postal providers, will be the responsibility of the customer and no refund will be issued.
- Goods should be returned in suitable and adequate packaging, as to protect the product/goods from the rigors of the postal or carrier system.
- Items returned in an unfit and non resaleable condition will be disposed of at our discretion once photographic evidence has been taken. Envelopes4u will not return the damaged or unfit goods.
- Goods to be returned from overseas destinations will be at the customers expense, unless goods are faulty. For this reason we always recommend that customer email and request a quotation for an overseas sample. We will only charge the Royal Mail current postal rate for the sample.